If you want more content like this, please visit Ripple.com.
- If you operate a
rippledserver, you should upgrade to version 1.2.0 (or higher) immediately. Version 1.2.2 is recommended.
For instructions on upgrading
rippled on supported platforms, see Install
Impact of Not Upgrading
If you operate a
rippled server on a version older than 1.2.0, then your server is now amendment blocked, meaning that your server:
- Cannot determine the validity of a ledger
- Cannot submit or process transactions
- Does not participate in the consensus process
- Does not vote on future amendments
- Could rely on potentially invalid data
Changes the result codes returned by two transaction types:
- Changes the OfferCreate transaction to return a new result code,
tecKILLED, if the offer used the
tfFillOrKillflag and was killed. Without this amendment, the offer is killed but the transaction result is
- Changes the TrustSet transaction to fail with
tecNO_PERMISSIONif it tries to enable the NoRipple flag but cannot because the trust line has a negative balance. Without this amendment, the transaction does not enable the NoRipple flag, but the transaction result is
Learn, ask questions, and discuss
Related documentation is available in the XRP Ledger Dev Portal, including detailed example API calls and web tools for API testing.
Please visit Ripple.com for more information.