If you want more content like this, please visit Ripple.com.
As previously announced, the fix1571 amendment became enabled on the XRP Ledger on 2018-06-19. Furthermore, the fix1623 amendment is expected to become enabled on 2018-06-20, followed by the fix1543 amendment on 2018-06-21.
- If you operate a
rippledserver, you should upgrade to version 1.0.1 (or higher) immediately.
For instructions on upgrading
rippled on supported platforms, see Updating
rippled on supported platforms.
Impact of Not Upgrading
If you operate a
rippled server on a version older than 1.0.0, then your server is now amendment blocked, meaning that your server:
- Cannot determine the validity of a ledger
- Cannot submit or process transactions
- Does not participate in the consensus process
- Does not vote on future amendments
- Could rely on potentially invalid data
Changes Escrow to fix the following issues:
- Changes the EscrowCreate transaction to require the
FinishAfterfield (or both). Escrows with neither
FinishAfterthat were created before this amendment can be finished by anyone at any time before their
- Fixes a flaw that incorrectly prevents time-based Escrows from being finished in some circumstances.
Related documentation is available in the XRP Ledger Dev Portal, including detailed example API calls and web tools for API testing.
Please visit Ripple.com for more information.